During the lockdown, the Melrose Arch team has been hard at work deep cleaning and sanitising the precinct – scrubbing surfaces, de-fogging lifts and lobbies, and more. And now that some of the restrictions have eased, the precinct is looking forward to welcoming back tenants and visitors in a safe manner. Here’s a look at what’s on the go.
- Retailers that fall within the categories permitted to trade are now open – you can view the full list of stores and trading hours at melrosearch.co.za.
- Restaurants and coffee shops in the precinct are allowed to provide takeaways for collection or delivery, which means you can order your favourite meals and enjoy them in the comfort of your home.
- Access control is in place and there is unlimited free parking for all shoppers.
- Prospective property buyers can now view available One on Whiteley apartments in person. If you’d like to book a viewing, contact Tersia Taljaard on 063 695 7571 or email email@example.com.
Health and safety protocols
As business starts up again at Melrose Arch, the precinct will continue to adhere to stringent health and safety regulations. These are some of the measures in place.
- Hand sanitiser is available to all staff and visitors.
- Everyone in the precinct must wear a face mask at all times.
- Social distancing of at least two metres must be adhered to.
- The Melrose Arch cleaning team will continue to sanitise high-touch areas throughout the precinct, using WHO-recommended cleaning agents.
- The Medi Response team, based at Melrose Arch, is ready to provide medical assistance and advice where necessary.
For more information, visit melrosearch.co.za.